Lower Limb Alignment and Joint Orientation
Malalignment and Malorientation (Coronal Plane)
Malalignment and Malorientation Radiological Assessment of Limb Deformity
Coronal Plane Mechanical and Anatomical Axis Planning (tibia)
Tibial Varus or Valgus Deformity
Lunch Afternoon Session Osteotomy Concepts and Coronal Realignment
Sagittal Plane Deformity
Tibial Sagittal Plane Deformity
Oblique Plane Deformities
Special Guest Lecture
“Principles of Preoperative Frame Assembly for Juxta Articular Tibial Deformities”. Course Dinner
Percutaneous Osteotomies Russian/De Bastiani/Gigli Saw
Multiapical and Oblique Plane Planning
Bus depart for Cadaver Workshop Cadaver workshop
Oblique Plane Tibial Deformity
Complex Tibial Deformity (Angulation/Rotation)
Deformity Correction by Guided Growth Case Discussions
Anatomic Femoral Deformity
Mechanical Axis Planning Femur
Special Guest Lecture
Acute Deformity Correction and Internal Fixation
Length and Hardware Considerations
Fixator Assisted Internal Fixation Day
Combined meeting with the Russian Ilizarov Scientific Centre ‘Home of Ilizarov’
- "Excellent course. Excellent faculty. Excellent table tutor – Liz. Should be a must for all trainees"
- "Overall fantastic course. Very informative and enjoyable."
- "Table faculty very, very helpful over three days. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole course and learnt a LOT"
- "Fantastic course. Very interactive with expertise from faculty. Thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it"
- "Excellent course. Really good faculty. Probably needs better advertising to make it known to a wider audience"
- "Brilliant course. Well organised. Enjoyed speciality osteomyelitis day. Femoral planning actually made sense this year. Fantastic faculty"
- "Fantastic course. Been a long time since I have learnt so much on a course. More planning workshops. They are of great value"
- "Excellent informative course. The lectures are amazing and informative faculty. I like to give more consideration to planning and to do example over the normal x-ray for practising. Well organised. "
- "Enjoyed thoroughly the course. Well designed and informative. This is going to help in my deformity correction practice."
- "It was a pleasure to attend such a well organised course with such excellent content. Both theoretical and practical workshops on deformity planning help me apply theory to practice. I shall be returning again."